Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£31,371.00 - £33,799.00 Annually
Hours per week:
37 hours per week
Marketing / Media / Communications
Vacancy ID: 011178
We are seeking an ambitious, creative, and highly motivated person with a strong marketing background to lead our new corporate marketing team. Working across the council and closely with senior management you will be responsible for maximising the impact of our high profile marketing activities such as corporate campaigns and brand management.
This challenging yet rewarding role requires someone with strong leadership and marketing skills to develop the team, encourage creative thinking, and ensure corporate priorities remain the primary focus. Good local knowledge and an understanding of the challenges facing local government would be beneficial but is not essential.
Our benefits go beyond the salary, as an employer we can offer you:
- An opportunity to join the local government pension scheme
- 31 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme in partnership with Halfords (salary sacrifice)
- Additional leave purchase scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Ongoing training and development
- Access to Occupational Health, physiotherapy and counselling services
- Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre's Fit for Life Package
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For a further informal discussion, please contact Andy Walker, Communications and Marketing Manager, on 01325 406056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
An online application form and further information are available from www.darlington.gov.uk/job-vacancies. Alternatively, you can contact Xentrall Recruitment Services, Tel: (01642) 526992 or email: email@example.com