Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£22,324.00 - £24,405.60 Annually
Hours per week:
29.6 hours per week
Marketing / Media / Communications
Vacancy ID: 011179
We are seeking an ambitious, creative, and highly motivated person with a strong marketing background to join our new corporate marketing team. Placed at the centre of the organisation, you will be working across the council and closely with senior management to design, deliver and maximise the impact of a wide range of high profile marketing activities.
This challenging yet rewarding role is ideal for someone with a passion for marketing and an ability to focus on achieving great results. Good local knowledge and an understanding of the challenges facing local government would be beneficial but is not essential.
Our benefits go beyond the salary, as an employer we can offer you:
- An opportunity to join the local government pension scheme
- 31 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme in partnership with Halfords (salary sacrifice)
- Additional leave purchase scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Ongoing training and development
- Access to Occupational Health, physiotherapy and counselling services
- Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre's Fit for Life Package
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For a further informal discussion, please contact Andy Walker, Communications and Marketing Manager, on 01325 406056 or email email@example.com
An online application form and further information are available from www.darlington.gov.uk/job-vacancies. Alternatively, you can contact Xentrall Recruitment Services, Tel: (01642) 526992 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org