Lunchtime Play Support Worker x 2 - Dame Dorothy Primary School
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£18,065 - £18,426
Schools - Support
Dame Dorothy Primary School
SCHOOL Dame Dorothy Primary School
Address Dock Street, Sunderland SR6 0EA
Tel: 0191 2505525
Headteacher: Mr I Williamson
Number on Roll: 200
Position Lunchtime Play Support Worker x2
Salary £9.36 per hour
No. of Hours 6.25 per week, (11.50am-13.05pm Monday to Friday)
Term Time Only 38 weeks
Contract Type Permanent
The Governors and Head teacher of this friendly, caring school are seeking to appoint a hard working and conscientious person as a Lunchtime Play Support Worker to:
• care for and supervise children over the lunchtime period
• promote healthy eating, positive play and learning activities
• conduct yourself in a positive & approachable manner with pupils and staff
• ensure good behaviour
• follow school procedures for promoting positive behaviour
• promote the safeguarding and wellbeing of all pupils
• assist within the dinner hall as requested
• go the extra mile for the pupils of our school
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a criminal record check from Criminal Records Bureau.
The school safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
Application packs are available to download from the North East Jobs website or alternatively can be collected from school from Monday 17th August.
If you do not hear anything within 6 weeks of the shortlisting date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
Closing Date: Friday 21st August midday
Shortlisting: Friday 21st August pm
Interviews: Week beginning 24th August