Teaching Assistant - Level 1
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/09/2020 12:00
£14,681 - £14,974
Schools - Support
We are seeking a level 1 teaching assistant to provide support for children with SEND in Year 5, on a fixed term contract until August 2022. The post is for 35 hours per week (8.30am - 4.00pm each day), term time only plus 5 days.
Horton Grange Primary is a happy and caring school where every child matters. We are looking appoint a teaching assistant to provide support for Year 5 pupils with SEND. We are looking for someone to work under the direct supervision of teaching staff/SENDCo. Someone who:
• Has experience of working with children with specific needs
• Who can help to implement personal learning programmes
• Has knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
• Is enthusiastic, flexible and resilient
• Has an excellent standard of literacy and numeracy
• Will ensure that every pupil reaches their potential
• Has very high expectations of pupil behaviour
• Can act as a role model and respond to the needs of individual children
• Will be committed to supporting the schools’ ethos and reputation within the community
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Further information about the school can be found on our website - www.blythhortongrange.co.uk
An application pack, including an application form, is available to download.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by e-mail/post, no later than midday on Thursday 24 September 2020
If you return your application by email, please ring the school to check that we have received it.
School Name: Horton Grange Primary
Full address: Cowpen Road, Blyth, Northumberland
Postcode: NE24 4RE
Tel.: 01670 353503
Website address: www.blythhortongrange.co.uk
This job is closed for applications.