Breakfast & After School Club Assistant (Level 2)
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/09/2020 12:00
Required: October 2020
Salary: Grade D, SCP 5 (Actual salary £9,252)
Hours: 21 hours 15 mins per week, Term Time Only
(7:30am – 8:45am and 3pm – 6pm Monday - Friday)
Contract Type: Fixed Term for 1 year
Location: St Clare’s Catholic Primary School, Acklam, Middlesbrough, TS5 8RZ
St Clare’s Catholic Primary School is part of the Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust (NPCAT), a family of 27 schools, a sixth form and teaching school from across the north of the Diocese of Middlesbrough. With more than 9,000 pupils and 1,200 staff, the Trust is now the North-East’s largest Catholic Trust and the second largest Catholic Multi-Academy Trust in the UK.
The role will provide a fantastic opportunity to further extend the existing before and after school provision for St Clare’s Catholic Primary School.
The successful candidate will lead and be responsible for the day to day organisation of the out of school provision (Early Birds and Late Birds) providing high standards of care and play opportunities for children between the ages of 3 – 11 years old in a safe and secure environment.
You will be suitably qualified to Teaching Assistant Level 2 or have relevant experience. Please refer to the attached Job Description and Person Specification enclosed.
Within the role there will be opportunities for further training and development. The successful candidate will work under the direction of the Headteacher and the Trust Business Manager.
We can offer:
• A Christ centered school with supportive staff, parents and governors;
• A school which exhibits very high standards in all areas of pupil achievement supported by a strong Catholic ethos, with Gospel values at its heart, which permeates all aspects of school life;
• A dedicated, talented and professional team who are highly committed to improving outcomes;
• Friendly, hardworking pupils who enjoy learning and achieving success;
• An inclusive school with a warm, nurturing Christian ethos through our close partnership with families, the parish and wider community;
Closing date: Wednesday 23rd September 2020, 12 noon
Interview: To Be Confirmed
Please refer to the back cover of the application pack for details of how to apply for this position.
Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks. The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service contract.
This job is closed for applications.