Supervising Social Worker - IFA
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£30,000 - £35,000 DOE
Social Care - Children Service
Foster Care Solutions and independent fostering agency on Chester-Le-Street are recruiting for a Supervising Social Worker.
Small case load within a friendly team of professionals.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
• Carry out negotiations between the organisation and placing authorities with respect to the placement of children.
• Ensure that all agreements relating to the placement are completed and adhered to.
• Supervise the work of foster carers on behalf of the organisation and provide on-going support post placement.
• Ensure safeguarding of children and young people in placement and information related to same.
• Participate in the recruitment, assessment and training of foster carers.
• Undertake annual reviews of foster carers ensuring that all work meets identified timescales.
• Attend Fostering Panels to present Form Fs and annual reviews on behalf of the organisation.
• Work with other professionals and foster carers to promote the welfare and positive outcomes for children placed.
• Ensure that all work is recorded on the CHARMS database.
Please complete an application form and send via email to: