Teacher - Hill View Junior Academy
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 25/09/2020 23:59
£25,714 - £36,961
Schools - Teaching
Hill View Junior Academy
SCHOOL Hill View Junior Academy
Address Queen Alexandra Road, SUNDERLAND, SR2 9HE
Tel: (0191) 0191 594 7982
Headteacher: Mrs Hayley Sutton
Position Pay Scale Equivalent to M1 - M6 Permanent Post
Salary £25,714 - £36,961
Required for: January 2021
The Governing Body and Headteacher are seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic, hardworking and motivated teacher to join our team. The successful applicants will:
• demonstrate a good level of knowledge and understanding of effective KS2 practice.
• be able to work collaboratively as part of a year group team.
• be an excellent practitioner with high expectations and a commitment to raising standards.
• have excellent classroom management skills and be proficient in planning, assessing and target setting.
• have the capacity to inspire and motivate children.
• be prepared to be involved in the wider life of the school.
Hill View Junior Academy safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board procedures.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a criminal record check from the Criminal Records Bureau.
Applications are welcome from NQT’s as well as experienced teachers
We welcome visits to the school, please ring and arrange an appointment with the Headteacher.
Application forms are available online. Applications should be returned to at the above address; Electronic applications will be accepted please email back to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 25th September
Short Listing: 28th September
Interviews: Teaching Interview 30th September and 2nd October.
This job is closed for applications.