KS2 Class Teacher - Fell Dyke Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
MPS 1 - UPS 3 £24,373 - £40,490 per annum
Hours per week:
Schools - Teaching
Fell Dyke Primary School
The Head Teacher and Governors are looking to appoint a highly motivated teacher to join our rapidly improving, forward-thinking school.
We are looking for:
• Creative and enthusiastic teacher, who are prepared to bring ideas and work closely with the whole school community to bring them into action.
• Committed practitioner who is passionate about developing children and improving the ways in which they learn.
• Someone who can contribute immediately to raising standards of achievement in either EYFS or Key Stage 2 so that all children achieve their full potential.
• Practitioner who have up-to-date knowledge and experience of the curriculum and what makes an outstanding practitioner.
• An ambitious practitioner who is invested in their own professional development.
• Someone who can work in partnership with children, staff, parents and Governors to realise our shared vision.
• Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn and enjoy school.
• The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of our pupils and to our school.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to enable you to progress in the teaching profession.
• A talented and friendly staff committed to teamwork.
If successful you will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure.
More information about the school and an application form can be found on the website: www.felldykeprimaryschool.org
Visits to the school are welcome by prior appointment on:
Thursday 17 September 2020 4pm
Monday 21 September 2020 4pm
Tuesday 22 September 2pm
Please call the school to book a time. Tel. 0191 433 4111
Closing Date 12 Noon, Wednesday 30th September 2020
Interview Dates Thursday 8th and Friday 9th October 2020