Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 25/09/2020 23:59
£24,373 - £35,971 per annum
Hours per week:
32.5 hours per week
Schools - Teaching
Myton Park Primary School
Required for January 2021.
We wish to appoint a highly motivated, inspirational and dedicated qualified teacher to join our happy, successful and hardworking team.
The person appointed will:
- Hold the National Award for SENCO Qualification
- Carry out a varied teaching role, both classroom based and dedicated SENCO lead time
- Be a strong leader, who is committed to providing the highest standards of provision for SEND pupils
- Be an excellent practitioner with high expectations of all and a commitment to raising standards
- Be able to demonstrate effective communication skills, with all members of the school community
- Have excellent classroom management skills and be proficient in planning, assessment and target setting
- Be dedicated to their own professional development
- Be willing to be involved in the corporate life of the school, supporting the informal as well as the formal curriculum.
Please contact the school office for an application pack either by, telephoning 01642 754658 or email - email@example.com. Please state any curriculum interests or experience you could bring to the school.
Completed applications should be returned to school by the closing date.
Week commencing 12th October 20 (Date to be confirmed)
Myton Park Primary School, Blair Avenue, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton on Tees TS17 5BL Tel: (01642) 754658 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web: www.mytonpark.org.uk Acting Headteacher: Mrs Vikki Boddy Number on Roll: 210+ 78 place nursery + EMS for Cognition and Learning
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This job is closed for applications.