Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/09/2020 23:59
Band 7 £13,486.33 - £13,891.97 per annum (pay award pending)
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
The opportunity has arisen for the Governors to appoint an Administration Officer to work in our school office. The role will include reception duties, undertaking financial processes, data inputting and use of Microsoft Office and e mail packages.
Applicants are welcomed from candidates who can demonstrate the following experience and skills:
• Successful experience in a similar role, desirably in an education setting.
• Be committed to working in partnership with parents and carers.
• Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues as part of a team.
• Commitment to contribute to the corporate life of the school.
We can offer: -
• A warm welcoming school where the children are happy, well behaved and eager to learn.
• A strong Catholic Ethos where everyone is valued.
• Committed and supportive parents /carers.
• Excellent CPD opportunities.
• The opportunity to work in a successful school committed to further improvement.
Applications should be returned to Mrs Dolphin at the above address or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs with C.E.S.application forms available from the school during office hours or by email request to email@example.com, this is the only application that will be considered.
Please also see Supporting Documents to download an application pack from this page.
The Governing Body and the Diocese of Hexham and Newcastle are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons and must ensure that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This job is closed for applications.