Early Years Teaching Assistant Level 3
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£22,870 - £24,898 per annum
Hours per week:
37hours per week, Term Time only (46.8wks)
Schools - Support
Red Hall Primary School
Red Hall Primary School wishes to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Teaching Assistant with a strong Early Years background, to join our enthusiastic and hardworking team within our school's Early Years Provision.
Our Early Years provision was judged to be 'Outstanding' by OFSTED in April 2019 and the successful candidate will be based mainly within our Nursery, working under the guidance of teaching staff, but also required to work across the unit (age 2-5years) and support with PPA cover and intervention programmes.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Be an excellent and enthusiastic EYFS practitioner and has experience of working with children in an Early Years or Primary School Setting, with a background of the Early Years Curriculum and assessment requirements.
- Demonstrate an understanding / passion and interest in the Reggio Emilia approach to learning and our own ethos within the Early Years.
- Have experience of supporting children with special educational needs
- Have high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour
- Be committed to working in close partnership with parents and carers and the wider community.
- Enjoy working as part of a dedicated and effective team
In return we can offer:
- An enthusiastic, welcoming and supportive team of staff and governors
- An outstanding work environment working with amazing children
- Opportunities for high quality continuing professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed following COVID Protection Rules and will be arranged by appointment only. Please telephone the school office to arrange a visit.
Further details and an application form are available from the School Office. Application forms must be returned direct to the Head Teacher at the address below by 12 noon on the closing date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interviews: Tuesday 6th October, 2020
Red Hall Primary School, Headingley Crescent, Darlington, Co Durham, DL1 2ST
Tel: 01325 254770 www.redhallprimary.org.uk Email: email@example.com
Head Teacher: Ms J Davidson