Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 25/09/2020 12:00
£25,046 - £28,134 per annum
Hours per week:
37 hours per week, Term Time Only plus 1 week
Schools - Support
The Education Village Academy Trust
Are you a highly skilled and organised person committed to delivering excellence? If so, this could be your next career move!
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented person to provide clerical and administrative support to the Chief Executive and Chief Operating Officer, playing a key role in assisting the senior leadership of our unique organisation.
Your PA duties will see you support the day-to-day needs of the CEO and COO through excellent diary management, administration support and acting as the first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders. You will provide organisational and advisory support to the Board of Trustees and a number of its committees.
Your remit will include:
- Liaising between the Chief Executive, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Leadership Team and the Board of Trustees
- Acting as Clerk to the Board of Trustees and Company Secretary and providing leadership in strategic governance
- Conducting research and preparing reports
- Developing positive working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Providing high level PA support to the CEO and COO
- Assisting with the planning, development, design, organisation and monitoring of systems, procedures and policies.
To request an application pack please contact Kate Reineck, HR Support Partner Avec Partnership Ltd, tel. 07393 074512 or email Kate.Reineck@avec-partnership.com.
Applications must be returned to the above email address by 12 noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: w/c 5th October 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This job is closed for applications.