Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£8,814.16 - £9,170.53
Schools - Support
Required September 2020
Grade 2 SCP 4 – 6
£18,426 - £19,171
(£8,814.16 - £9,170.53 Actual)
20 Hours per week, Term Time Only + 10 Days
North East Learning Trust and Diamond Hall Junior Academy are seeking to appoint an inspiring and highly motivated Assistant Caretaker. The successful candidate will work in a team to maintain our school site and provide a welcoming and safe environment for the whole school community.
We can offer:
• A vibrant learning community with enthusiastic and engaging children.
• A positive and caring ethos.
• An excellent learning environment and resources.
• A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued.
• A supportive and effective governing body.
• A clear commitment to continuing professional development and an investment in future career development.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a clear vision and understanding of the needs of a school.
• A good building services skill set to meet the changing needs of the school.
• The ability to undertake moving and handling of physical objects, dynamically risk assessing the weight to ensure safe working practises.
• Be flexible in their approach and work well as part of the team.
• Support the wider aspects of school life.
• Have ideas and a good sense of humour.
Closing date is Friday 9th October 2020
Shortlisting will take place w/c 12th October with interviews taking place Wednesday 21st October.
How to apply:
Application packs can be downloaded from the website.
Letters of application should be no more than two sides of A4 and should be returned with application forms to email@example.com or by post to Karen Oliver, Diamond Hall Junior Academy, Well Street, Sunderland, SR4 6JF