ENGLISH LEADER OF LEARNING/UPPER KEY STAGE 2 PHASE - MARLBOROUGH PRIMARY SCHOOL
Please See Advert Text
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£24,373 - £40,490
Schools - Teaching
Marlborough Primary School
Marlborough Primary School
Tele: (0191) 4164311
Headteacher: Mrs Leigh Ford
ENGLISH LEADER OF LEARNING/UPPER KEY STAGE 2 PHASE
Main Pay Scale/UPS + TLR2B
The governors, staff and children are seeking to appoint a highly competent English Subject Leader and Upper Key Stage 2 Leader to our school.
Would you like to join a committed and enthusiastic team in providing quality learning provision for children from 3 to 11 years?
Excellent opportunities exist for you to develop your leadership talents in our new, innovative and forward-thinking school. If you are looking for a challenge and are aiming for higher leadership, and have a passion and commitment for ensuring children learn and do the best they can, this is the school for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and inspiring person to join our school. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hard-working teacher with specific experience of upper Key Stage 2 to join our happy and dedicated team. This post is suitable for experienced teachers and experienced or emerging leaders.
We are looking for somebody who has:
• An outstanding track record in teaching and raising standards in KS2
• A passion for English and a desire to enthuse and engage children with the subject
• The ability to lead and manage older phase children successfully
• The potential/experience to be a proactive member of the Strategic Leadership Team
• Great communicates skills
• The experience to support and develop other staff
• Some experience of leading and managing in a primary school
• The commitment to be motivated to develop further as a professional
In return we can offer:
• Well-motivated and eager children who want to learn
• A hard working and supportive team of staff and governors
• A popular and successful school that has good links with its local community and puts children at the heart of everything
• Dedicated management time for you to carry out your role
For a teacher who has passed through the Threshold, there will an expectation that further duties across school are undertaken as part of this role.
Prospective candidates are very welcome to visit the school by making an appointment with Dean Laybourne, Business Manager, to whom completed applications should be returned.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of offenders Act 1974 and therefore is subject to DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service)
Marlborough Primary School safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
Application forms and further details are available by emailing Dean Laybourne, the school business manager, at the following address: email@example.com.
Closing date: Monday 5th October 2020
Short listing: 7th October 2020
Interviews: Week beginning 12th October 2020