Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 30/09/2020 15:00
£ M1 - M6 (£25,714 - £36.961)
Schools - Teaching
Medomsley, Consett, County Durham
Salary scale: M1-M6
The Academy Council seek to appoint an inspirational, creative and dedicated teacher to join our school.
Bishop Ian Ramsey Church of England Primary School is proud to belong to the Durham Diocesan Multi-Academy Trust family of schools. We are a community school founded on Christian beliefs, which are at the core of our work and daily life. These are expressed through our core values of trust, respect, compassion and hope, which run through everything we do, and provide a secure, caring and happy environment which encourages everyone to shine. Our curriculum, extra-curricular activities, relationships with families and partnerships with the local church and community are rooted in our vision.
We encourage and support all children to be happy, active and independent learners, to develop as individuals who respect themselves and others, with strong foundations that will enable them to continue to grow as good citizens and shine as lights in the world, using their gifts to the full.
This is initially a temporary contract from 1st November 2020 until 16th July 2021.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Shares our school vision and values
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
• Is committed to continuing to raise standards within a broad and balanced curriculum
• Is willing to contribute to the whole school and work effectively as part of a team
• Has a thorough knowledge of the National Curriculum and assessment systems
We can offer:
• A warm and welcoming school community with excellent parental support
• The support of an enthusiastic, ambitious and dedicated team of staff and Academy Council
• The opportunity to work with well-behaved and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
• Continued professional development from within school and from Durham Diocesan Multi-Academy Trust as well as extended support from external providers
Due to the current circumstances, unfortunately, there are no planned visits to our school.
For more information, please visit our website or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
This job is closed for applications.