Admin Assistant (Level 2)
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/09/2020 11:59
Band 2 point 2 to 3, £18,562 to £18,933 per annum (£15,536 to £15,847 pro rata)
Schools - Support
St Bede's RCVA Primary School
St Bede’s RCVA Primary School is an average sized catholic primary school in the heart of Bedlington Town. We have a vibrant and exciting school community and where there is a real sense of us all being driven by our Christian mission. St Bede’s is a community of faith love and respect where everyone wants to achieve. Further information about the school can be found on our website.
Our governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Admin assistant to join the very successful team. This appointment is to begin as soon as possible to support in the school office.
You will be required to undertake reception duties and hospitality, assist with pupil first aid/welfare duties, provide general clerical/admin. support, maintain records/management information systems, undertake typing and word-processing and other IT based tasks.
The successful candidate must have:
• Willingness to uphold the Catholic ethos of the school
• A sense of humour and caring attitude
• NVQ 2 or equivalent qualification or experience in a relevant discipline e.g. RSA Level 2 Word Processing
• Good numeracy and literacy skills
• Experience of general clerical/administrative/financial work
• Ability to use IT effectively
• Good keyboard skills
• Knowledge of relevant policies/codes of practice and awareness of relevant legislation
• Ability to relate to children and adults
• Ability to work as a member of a team
• Willingness to participate in training and development
The working hours will be within school office hours Mon- Fri 8am – 4pm
In return we can offer a supporting work team, wonderful children and a caring wider school community.
We are strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure is required for this post.
Informal discussions or visits to the school prior to interview are encouraged. Please contact Lyndsey Lee – Office Admin to arrange a visit. Tel: 01670 822389
Application forms can be downloaded from this website and are also available from the school by telephoning the school office.
Completed applications should be returned directly to the school either by post to Therese Worrall, Headteacher, St Bede’s RCVA Primary School, Ridge Terrace, Bedlington Northumberland. NE22 6EQ or by email to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 12 noon on Wednesday 23rd September 2020
This job is closed for applications.