Supervisory Assistant - Fell Dyke Community Primary School
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 25/09/2020 12:00
Grade B SCP 3 £18,562 per annum paid pro rata to term time only and part-time hours
Hours per week:
6 hours 15 Minutes
Schools - Support
Fell Dyke Community Primary School
2 Posts will be recruited to from this one advert
Governors are seeking to appoint 2 supervisory assistants to work alongside the Head Teacher, School Business Manager and all school staff.
Duties would include:
• supervising the entry of pupils into the dining room;
• when necessary, assisting pupils to collect meals from the distribution areas;
• supervising table manners and, in the case of some pupils, assisting in the correct use of cutlery, cutting up of meals etc;
• encouraging pupils to eat meals and to try meals which are new to them;
• maintaining high standard of behaviour and manners and reporting any issues/concerns to the Senior Lunchtime Supervisor;
• responsibility for wiping up spillages and clearing breakages during service time in the dining area;
• supervising and encouraging good quality play in the playground, hall or classrooms, according to prevailing weather conditions;
• dealing with minor accidents, spillages etc and reporting any serious accident/incident to the Senior Supervisor and/or First Aider;
• ensuring relevant documentation is completed in the event of an accident/incident;
• any other duties which may be required from time to time by the Head Teacher.
Closing Date: 25 September 2020
Interviews: 2 October 2020
Fell Dyke Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils.
The successful applicant will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure.
Application forms available from:
Mrs Alison Orton, School Business Manager, Fell Dyke Community Primary School, Springwell Road, Gateshead. NE9 7AA by email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Or alternatively download an application pack from the website: www.felldykeprimary.org
Closing Date 12 noon Friday 25th September 2020
This job is closed for applications.