Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 18/09/2020 11:59
Band 1 (£5,787 - £5,902 per annum)
Schools - Support
Hexham St Joseph's RC Middle School
The governors of St Mary’s First School and St Joseph’s RC Middle School are seeking to appoint a cleaner to work across St Mary’s RC First School and St Joseph’s RC Middle school canteens.
St Mary’s RC First School and St Joseph’s First School are located in Hexham. St Mary’s RC First School and St Joseph’s RC Middle School are warm welcoming schools, pupils’ behaviour is exemplary and all staff are committed to ensuring the highest standards possible are achieved for the pupils. The Senior Leadership Team is committed to on-going professional development for all staff.
These good schools benefit from an experienced, talented and energetic staff team.
We will offer:
- supportive governors and parents, polite, well-mannered children and committed, energetic and imaginative work colleagues;
- opportunities for Continuing Professional Development.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
The successful applicant will:
- work under the direction of the Caretaker undertaking cleaning duties as required on school premises.
- be part of a welcoming and supportive team of staff, parents and governors;
gain the opportunity to join schools with a culture of continuous improvement;
- have high expectations for self, pupils and others;
- have a commitment to working within a team;
Closing Date: noon Friday 18th September 2020
Interviews: W/C 21st September (provisional)
St Joseph’s RC Middle School
Tel: (01434) 605124
Website address: www.hexhamstjosephs.uk
This job is closed for applications.