School Catering Assistant (x2 posts available)
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Band 1 (£5,978 - £6,597 per annum dependant upon contracted hours)
Hours per week:
Post A - 14.5 hours, Post B - 16 hours
Schools - Support
St Mary’s RC First School and St Joseph’s RC Middle School Hard Federation
The governors of St Mary’s First School and St Joseph’s RC Middle School are seeking to appoint two catering assistants to work across St Mary’s RC First School and St Joseph’s RC Middle school canteens.
St Mary’s RC First School and St Joseph’s First School are located in Hexham. St Mary’s RC First School and St Joseph’s RC Middle School are warm welcoming schools, pupils’ behaviour is exemplary and all staff are committed to ensuring the highest standards possible are achieved for the pupils. The Senior Leadership Team is committed to on-going professional development for all staff.
These good schools benefit from an experienced, talented and energetic staff team.
We will offer:
- supportive governors and parents, polite, well-mannered children and committed, energetic and imaginative work colleagues;
- opportunities for Continuing Professional Development.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
The successful applicant will:
- work under the direction of the Catering Manager providing school meals for pupils.
- be part of a welcoming and supportive team of staff, parents and governors;
gain the opportunity to join schools with a culture of continuous improvement;
- have high expectations for self, pupils and others;
- have opportunities to access continuous professional development;
- have excellent communication skills and the ability to relate well to children and adults;
- have a commitment to working within a team;
Closing Date: noon Friday 18th September 2020
Interviews: 21st September (provisional)
St Joseph’s RC Middle School
Tel: (01434) 605124
Website address: www.hexhamstjosephs.uk