Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/10/2020 12:00
£19,312 - £19,698 pro-rata
Schools - Support
Chaloner Primary School
The Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative, adaptable and highly motivated School Administrator to join our school. The position involves providing support with the day to day management of the school office and administration duties.
The successful applicant will be someone who has:
• Previous experience in a similar role and the ability to deal discreetly with confidential information.
• The ability to multi-task and work to strict deadlines.
• Excellent ICT skills including the adept use of Microsoft applications, SIMS and Parent Mail with the motivation to consistently innovate and improve.
• Excellent organisational, time management and planning skills including the ability to be flexible.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability motivate, persuade and negotiate.
Chaloner Primary School is a Good school which has been described as having a safe, secure atmosphere that supports effective learning. A strong ethos of care, trust and mutual respect is expected and modelled by all staff.
Visits to the school are welcomed, please contact our school office to arrange on Tel: 01287 635728 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All completed application forms must be returned to the School at the above address by the closing date. Or emailed to email@example.com
Closing Date: Wednesday 21st October 2020
Interviews: Thursday 5th November 2020
This job is closed for applications.