Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 19/10/2020 12:00
SCP 3 – 4 £8,755 - £8,930 per annum (£18,562 – £18,933 pro rata)
Schools - Support
Prudhoe West Academy
Administration Assistant - permanent
Salary: SCP 3 – 4 £8,755 - £8,930 per annum (£18,562 – £18,933 pro rata)
20 hours per week, term time only + 2 weeks (40 weeks)
Required for as soon as possible
Reference: PW/ADMIN/PERM/OCT20/EJ (please quote this reference when requesting
an application form)
The mission of WISE Academies is to provide a high quality educational community which offers life changing opportunities in a safe, creative and exciting environment.
All are valued and inspired to flourish and grow as individuals. WISE Academies set high expectations for staff and students in order to meet our mission and raise standards.
We are seeking to recruit a professional and efficient administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day administration of the busy academy office as well as other duties such as dealing with parents and visitors.
The successful candidate will: -
• Be highly organised and able to demonstrate good knowledge and experience of administrative systems
• Be experienced and confident in the use of ICT
• Deliver a high quality customer service and be able to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
• Be an enthusiastic team player
• Form excellent relationships with staff, parents and children
• Be flexible and able to prioritise work to meet deadlines
• Be thoroughly professional, understanding issues of confidentiality and the need to protect the welfare of children
• Be able to demonstrate that they are able to use their own initiative.
WISE Academies set high expectations for staff and students in order to meet our mission and raise standards.
For an application pack and further details, please see the supporting documents section of this advert.
For any queries, please contact WISE Recruitment Team by telephone 0191 7070125 [option 5] or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms can be returned by email to email@example.com
Please quote the vacancy reference on your application form: PW/ADMIN/PERM/OCT20/EJ
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 19 th October 2020
WISE Academies safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure Barring Services. If you have not received any notification before the interview date, please presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This job is closed for applications.