Teaching Assistant - Level 1
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£14,681 - £14,974
Schools - Support
We are seeking a Level 1 teaching assistant to support teaching and learning in Early Years on a fixed term basis until July 2021.
Horton Grange Primary is a happy and caring school where every child matters. We are looking appoint a teaching assistant, who loves working with young children, to support teaching and learning in Early Years.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience of working with children
• Knowledge of early child development
• Is enthusiastic, flexible and resilient
• Has a good standard of literacy and numeracy
• Will ensure that every pupil reaches their potential
• Has very high expectations of pupil behaviour
• Will be committed to supporting the schools’ ethos and reputation within the community
The post is for 35 hours per week (8.30 - 4.00pm every day) term time only plus specified days.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
An application pack, including an application form, is available to download from the supporting documents section.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post and/or by e-mail, no later than midday on Friday 23 October 2020
If you return your application by email, please ring the school to check that we have received it.
School Name: Horton Grange Primary
Full address: Cowpen Road, Blyth, Northumberland
Postcode: NE24 4RE
Tel: 01670 353503
Website address: www.blythhortongrange.co.uk