Teaching Assistant - Level 3
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/10/2020 12:00
£16,800 - £18,185
Schools - Support
We are seeking a Level 3 teaching assistant/cover supervisor to support teaching and learning across KS2.
Horton Grange Primary is a happy and caring school where every child matters. We are looking appoint a teaching assistant to support teaching and learning and act as cover supervisor when required.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience of working with children
• Knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
• Is enthusiastic, flexible and resilient
• Has an excellent standard of literacy and numeracy
• Will ensure that every pupil reaches their potential
• Has very high expectations of pupil behaviour
• Will be committed to supporting the schools’ ethos and reputation within the community
• Experience of delivering speech and language interventions
• Has knowledge and experience of delivering established intervention programmes
• Is first aid trained or willing to undertake relevant training
• Is confident in covering classes if required
• Is willing to engage in professional development.
This post is for 37 hours per week (8.30am - 4.30pm Monday - Thursday and 8.30am - 4.00pm on Friday).
This post is fixed term until July 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
An application pack, including an application form, is available to download from the supporting documents section.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post and/or by e-mail, no later than midday on Friday 23 October 2020
If you return your application by email, please ring the school to check that we have received it.
School Name: Horton Grange Primary
Full address: Cowpen Road, Blyth, Northumberland
Postcode: NE24 4RE
Tel.: 01670 353503
Website address: www.blythhortongrange.co.uk
This job is closed for applications.