Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 22/10/2020 12:00
Schools - Support
ASSISTANT CARETAKER – temporary post to July 2021
30 hours per week / term time only / £12,934 pa
As part of a small team, you will help with general cleaning and maintenance around the buildings and site, to help ensure we have a clean and safe environment for our students, staff and visitors. Your experience, skills and ‘can do’ attitude will make you an asset to the team. The post is being advertised as a temporary appointment initially, however this will be review during the academic year.
In return, you can be confident that you are joining a committed, supportive and very successful team. You will be coming to an extremely popular and over-subscribed 11-18 school, with over 1600 students, which …
• was judged “outstanding” in all categories in our Ofsted inspection in January, 2013
• in February 2009 featured in a national publication by Ofsted entitled ‘12 Outstanding Secondary Schools – Excelling Against the Odds’
• achieves excellent examination results in KS4 and KS5
• was designated as a ‘Teaching School’ in September, 2011
• opened a new 6th Form Centre in September 2010, offering an extensive range of level 3 courses, a varied enrichment programme and a challenging academic environment
• prepares all students for the destination of their choice, whether continuing in further and higher education or into the world of work
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share our commitment. Successful applicants are required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application packs are available from the Academy’s website – https://harton-tc.co.uk/main-school/information/vacancies/assistant-caretaker/
All applications are to be returned to the Academy by 12 Noon on Thursday 22nd October, 2020.
Harton Academy is the Employer
This job is closed for applications.