St Pauls Church of England Primary School - Teacher
Please See Advert Text
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£24,373 - £35,971
Schools - Teaching
St Pauls Church of England Primary School
Together for Children Sunderland, on behalf of:
SUNDERLAND CITY COUNCIL
St Paul’s Church of England Primary School
Sunderland, SR2 0LW
Tel: 0191 - 5210055
Headteacher: Lisa Quinn-Briton
Applications are invited for the position of
CLASS TEACHER – 0.35FTE
(11.5 hours per week)
1 x fixed term post to 31.05.2021
Required: As soon as possible.
‘Something special happens here.’
The Governors and Headteacher of this outstanding school are looking to appoint a hardworking, efficient and highly motivated teacher to cover in Year 6. The successful candidate will:
• have high expectations and a commitment to raising standards and achievements;
• have the ability to work collaboratively and display good interpersonal skills;
• provide a happy, safe, inclusive learning environment;
• engage effectively, communicate well and build upon positive relationships with children, staff, families and the wider community.
We can offer you:
• pupils who are articulate, proud of their achievements and eager to learn;
• a dedicated , talented and experienced team of caring staff;
• a fully supportive Headteacher and active governors, who are proud of their school
• very positive relationships with parents and the wider community;
• opportunities for personal and professional development.
How to apply:
Application packs are available to download from NE Jobs. Please return completed applications to Kelly Brenkley, School Business Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The closing date for applications is noon on Friday 30th October 2020
• Short listing will be held week commencing 2nd November 2020
• Interviews will be held week commencing 9th November 2020
If you do not hear anything within 2 weeks of the shortlisting date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
The Governing Board of St Paul’s Church of England Primary School and Sunderland City Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and the Headteacher must ensure that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard them. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced check for Regulated Activity from the Disclosure and Barring Service.