Office Manager - Sunningdale School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 28/10/2020 12:00
£27,041 - £29,577
Schools - Support
SCHOOL: Sunningdale School
Address: Shaftoe Road, Springwell, Sunderland
Tel: (0191) 5280440
Headteacher: Mrs. Celia Wright
Number on Roll: 111
GRADE 6 (£27,041 - £29,577)
FULL TIME PERMANENT (All year round)
37 hours per week
(25 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays)per year
START DATE : DECEMBER 1ST, 2020 (or as soon as possible thereafter)
Sunningdale is an ‘outstanding’ special school for pupils aged 2-11 with severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties and complex needs.
Due to the retirement of the current postholder the Governing Body is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, committed, creative and suitably experienced School Office Manager to undertake the designated roles and responsibilities within the job description.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the planning, development and implementation of the financial and administrative services for the school and will be responsible for managing a busy school office, and line managing colleagues within the ‘administrative’ and ‘site’ teams.
We are a warm and welcoming school and the successful candidate will be joining a passionate and committed team, with a supportive Governing Body and school staff.
We are looking for a School Office Manager who:
• Is well educated, preferably with higher level qualifications.
• Experience of working in an educational office environment, ideally in a supervisory role.
• Experience of a wide range of financial responsibilities including budget management.
• Knowledge or experience of using Capita Management Information Systems (MIS) e.g. SIMS
• Experience of HR functions, premises management and health and safety.
• Experience of the development, management and operation of administration systems.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and highly motivated with the ability to work well under pressure.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Competent in the use of IT packages.
• Friendly and approachable with a welcoming and professional manner.
For further information about the role please contact the school on 0191 5280440 or by email email@example.com
Application forms and further details are available from the school office.
Closing date: October 28th, 2020
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
Sunningdale School safeguards and protects its pupils and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures
This job is closed for applications.