Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Schools - Support
Fixed Term Position until August 2021
Required as soon as possible
Band 5 £19312 per annum pro rata
Actual Salary £13123 - £13772
30hpw, term time only (190 days per annum)
Eldon Grove Academy are seeking to appoint a committed and highly effective classroom assistant who will contribute to meeting the needs of all pupils in all aspects of the Primary Curriculum and the wider life of the school. The successful applicant will become part of a forward thinking stand out school which became part of the Extol Academy Trust on 1st July 2013.
The successful candidate should have:
• The ability to work with groups and individual pupils under the guidance of a teacher
• The ability to inspire, engage and motivate children to learn
• Experience of working with Primary School Children across all Key Stages
• A good knowledge and understanding of the Primary Curriculum
• A good knowledge and understanding of intervention
• High expectations and experience of working as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills with a positive attitude, flexibility and adaptability.
In return, we can offer:
• A strong supportive and inclusive school ethos
• A talented and hardworking staff team
• A committed approach to school improvement and development of all staff
Eldon Grove Academy as part of Extol Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and will ensure that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard children and young people.
• This post is subject to safer recruitment measures and is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (as amended) and requires an Enhanced check to be made through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
• As a disability confident employer, we are committed to employing disabled people and people with health conditions making reasonable adjustments to support disabled applicants when required.
• Applicants must have the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence through the medium of English.
Application form and further details are available via the Eldon Grove Academy website www.eldongroveacademy.co.uk/contact-us/job-vacancies
Please email completed application forms to: email@example.com or post to Eldon Grove Academy, Eldon Grove, Hartlepool, TS26 9LY.
Correct postage costs are the responsibility of the applicant.
Closing date for applications: Friday 30th October 2020 (noon)
Shortlisting: Monday 2nd November 2020
Interviews will be held: Wednesday 4th November 2020