Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Grade 13 SCP 36 – 40 (£35,892- £39,471) Grade 14 SCP 39 – 43 (£38,539 - £42,161) Dependent upon experience
Salary: Grade 13 SCP 36 – 40 (£35,892- £39,471)
Grade 14 SCP 39 – 43 (£38,539 - £42,161)
Dependent upon experience
Hours: Full Time, Term Time plus 10 days
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic individual as Trust Business Manager, to lead on all areas of business relating to Finance, HR, Premises, Health and Safety and administration services. As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, you will work closely with the Executive Headteacher and other central team colleagues to support the current and future ambitions of the Trust.
Cleves Cross Learning Trust comprises of two schools, Cleves Cross Primary School and Rosa Street Primary School as part of the role of Trust Business Manager you also will be the designated School Business Manager for Cleves Cross Primary school.
The successful applicant will be at minimum AAT qualified and have experience of leading people and building a high performing team.
If you are a team player who is committed to the well-being of children, we would like to hear from you.
The successful applicant will be someone who has:
• A clear vision for the role and how it can develop in the future
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Experience of managing budgets and capital projects
• The ability to analyse complex data and produce comprehensive reports that meet the differing needs of stakeholders (teachers, governors, parents and others)
• Excellent organisational, time management and planning skills including the ability to be flexible in order to achieve targets
In return we can offer you:
• An exciting opportunity to be a key part of a growing Trust
• A welcoming, caring Trust, where everyone is valued
• A dedicated and motivated staff team who strongly believe in teamwork and support each other fully
• A Trust that is creative, innovative and an exciting place to work
• A role that will grow with the Trust.
Further details and an application form are available from Emma Duffy, HR Support Partner – Avec Partnership, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, to arrange a confidential conversation with the Executive Headteacher please contact this email address.
Applications must be returned to Emma Duffy via the email above.
Closing Date: 6th November 2020 at 12pm
Interview Date: 20th November 2020
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to a successful DBS clearance and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before an appointment is confirmed.