Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 26/10/2020 15:16
£30,000 depending on experience
Social Care - Children Service
Seco Support are looking for an ambitious CQC Registered Manager to oversee the regulated activity for both Children and Adults who have Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental health Difficulties in their own home in the community.
We are particularly interested to meet Registered Managers who have experience of establishing and developing Children's services.
We are a truly person-centred supported living provider which delivers high quality care and support to people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health Difficulties in their own homes out in the community.
The post holder needs to be able to work autonomously and be able to create and implement processes which will benefit the people who we support.
The post will be based at our Gateshead office.
• Experience of working with children with complex needs
• CQC registration
• Experience of developing children’s services
• Exceptional leadership skills
• Experience of managing staff
• Being able to work calm under pressure
• A good understanding of working with children who have Autism,
• Learning Disabilities and Mental Health difficulties
• The ability to work autonomously
• Passion for delivering person centred support
• The ability to work within a Multi-Disciplinary approach
• The ability to create and provide training to new staff
• Experience of creating policies and guidance for children’s services
• To ensure compliance is managed correctly
• To complete quarterly audits on the division
• A full UK driver’s license
Annual Leave entitlement – 35 days per annum (inclusive of bank holidays)
This job is closed for applications.