DBS701/20 Teaching Assistant - Stephenson Memorial Primary School
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 22/10/2020 12:00
£16,373.00 - £16,737.00 pa pro rata
Schools - Support
Stephenson Memorial Primary School, Martin Road, Howdon, Wallsend, NE28 0AG
An experienced Teaching Assistant is required to join our highly effective support team as soon as possible. The successful candidate will have had recent experience of working with young children and have high expectations when supporting teaching and learning throughout the Key Stages.
The post holder will:
• be based in Year 6 initially, experience with this year group would be preferred.
• work 5 mornings per week (9:00am to 12:15pm).
• have confidence when supporting and developing children’s early literacy and numeracy skills
• be responsible for delivering targeted intervention programmes to small groups.
• work alongside the Class Teacher to track and monitor the progress of the children you work with.
This post is part time 17 hours 30 mins per week, term time only over 195 days, fixed term until the 31st August 2021.
Job Packs are available from school by emailing a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please indicate which post you are interested in)
Please return completed applications by email if possible to email@example.com
If you require a Job Pack by post please send a SAE to :
Stephenson Memorial Primary School, Martin Road, Howdon, Wallsend. NE28 0AG
Closing date: Thursday 22nd October 2020 (12noon)
Shortlisting: Thursday 22nd October 2020
Interviews: Tuesday 3rd November 2020
Stephenson Memorial Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
This job is closed for applications.