SEND Coordinator - Bellingham Middle School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 20/10/2020 11:00
£24,373 - £35,971
Schools - Teaching
Bellingham Middle School
Contract Type: Permanent variable hours .6fte to 1fte (to start at 1fte.)
Working Pattern: Full Time
Salary: M1-M6 plus TLR
Closing Date: Tuesday 20th October 2020 at 11am
BELLINGHAM MIDDLE SCHOOL - SENCO
Required for January 2021
Full time as in accordance with the Teachers' Pay and Conditions Document.
Bellingham Middle is an inclusive school, at the heart of a loyal rural community, offering a rich and relevant curriculum to meet the needs of local children. The school has foundation status and is part of the Bellingham Partnership of Schools; the employer is the Governing Body.
Our governors are seeking to appoint a committed, dynamic coordinator of SEND provision. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our senior leadership team and lead in an innovative and progressive environment, managing the provision for SEND students and improving their educational outcomes. You will be a strong leader with a belief that all students can succeed as well as an outstanding classroom practitioner.
We are looking for a coordinator of SEND who will:
- value every pupil as an individual, with limitless potential;
- communicate effectively, working in partnership with our families;
- bring an innovative and creative approach to supporting the strategic direction and development of SEN provision across our school;
- effectively manage and develop the progress and achievement of our pupils.
In return, we offer:
• a thriving school community on an extensive site, with excellent specialist facilities, in one of the most beautiful rural locations in the country;
• a highly motivated and capable staff, including experienced senior leadership team;
• wonderful pupils, who are noted for being ‘very happy here’ (Ofsted 2019).
Please note that this post does carry a teaching commitment.
We are strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure is required for this post.
Interested in applying? We would encourage you to make an appointment for a tour after school, between 3:45pm and 5pm. Please register your interest by e-mailing Bernie Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms can be downloaded from this website and are also available from the school by telephoning the school office. A completed application must be received by email@example.com no later than 11am on Wednesday 21 October 2020.
Closing Date: 11am on Tuesday 20th October 2020
Interview Date: Friday 23rd October 2020
Bellingham Middle School, Redesmouth Road, Bellingham, Hexham. NE48 2EN
This job is closed for applications.