Arson Reduction and Young People Co-Ordinator
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£23,080 - £24,491
Fire and Rescue (Other roles)
The Service is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, people focused and forward-thinking individual to carry out the role of Arson Reduction and Young People Co-Ordinator as part of the Community Risk Management Section.
Your responsibilities will cover a broad spectrum of arson reduction and young people interactions which will include the following areas:
Key Responsibilities of the Arson Reduction and Young People Co-Ordinator include:
• Liaising with appropriate organisations and authorities, attending
meetings, and to be a member of any committee, working group or
party as required.
• Supporting district divisions, supervise and deliver education and
training of members of the community in arson reduction and
community youth inclusion issues.
• Working towards bringing service delivery of Fire Cadets in line with
national best practice.
• Identifying issues and signpost vulnerable Children and Young
People to other agencies to assist them to gain access to relevant
resources in order to provide support and development.
Expected knowledge, skills and abilities of the Arson Reduction and Young People Co-Ordinator include:
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledge and understanding of equality and diversity issues within
• Ability to work to deadlines and under occasional pressure
• Ability to use initiative and imagination
• Ability to work remotely
• Flexible approach to working hours
• An ability to demonstrate practical skills
For further information please contact David Cuthbertson on 07796313145
Application packs are available to download and should be e-mailed to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Midnight 29/10/2020
Sift: Wk comm 2/11/2020,
Interview dates:17&18 Nov 2020