Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£24,373 - £35,971 Annually
Schools - Teaching
Abingdon Primary School and Children's Centre
Abingdon Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3JR
Tel. 01642 210567 • Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chair of Governors, Alison Kerr ? Head Teacher, Adam Cooper
Aspiring to excellence: Our Vision is to create an inclusive community that supports the well-being of every child and their family to enhance enjoyment, raise achievement and aspiration to all, and to ensure that children and families are supported through their learning journey from birth through school life in pursuit of excellence.
We are looking to appoint a teaching professional to join our amazing school. The post is open to both newly qualified teachers as well as more experienced teachers.
The post is permanent, subject to completion of successful probationary period, with a start date of 4th January 2021.
• A good or outstanding NQT candidate or an outstanding teacher with experience?
• Driven by a strong moral purpose to enable less advantaged children to achieve
• Passionate about creativity and fun?
• Warm in character, easy to work with and committed to teamwork, recognising that more can be achieved together than is possible as individuals?
• Has very high expectation of all children and themselves
• Someone who has drive and ambition to make sure our children achieve their personal best, and promotes academic excellence
• Quick to take on new initiatives.
If so, we are sure you would love to work at Abingdon Primary School & Children’s Centre. We have an exciting and innovative approach to teaching and learning and we are developing a creative curriculum which is tailored to the very needs of our children who come from a diverse range of backgrounds.
You must have a commitment to the highest standards of professionalism and an ability to help us inspire our pupils. You must be able to demonstrate confidence, creativity, determination, drive, resilience, reflectivity and great teamwork skills.
Further information about the school can be found on our website. www.abingdonprimary.org.uk
Why Choose Abingdon Primary?
• A Head Teacher and Leadership Team dedicated to helping you develop an outstanding career;
• The chance to work with highly motivated, experienced and skilled staff with the best possible opportunities to share ideas, planning, assessment etc,
• Opportunity to observe and share practice on a regular basis across the teaching team, developing pedagogy through reflectivity,
• The chance to use / develop personal curriculum strengths,
• The time and resources to design high quality learning experiences within our exciting, child-centred, creative curriculum,
• A personalised CPD plan,
• Appreciative, exemplary behaved, enthusiastic pupils,
• A happy, supportive, professional atmosphere.
Abingdon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to evidence of eligibility to work in the UK, QTS qualification, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), medical clearance and references that recommend the candidate without reservation.
Applications are available to download, and also via the school website www.abingdonprimary.org.uk/more/vacancies and should be returned either to the school or by email to the Head Teachers PA email@example.com by 12 noon on Friday 13th November 2020
Interview Date: Tuesday 24th November 2020