Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£90 – £213.35 per day
Schools - Teaching
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a KS2 Teacher (KS2) to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local Catholic Primary school in Newcastle. This is a full-time KS2 Teacher (KS2) role, covering a Year 6 class on a long-term basis to begin in January 2021 until July 2021
Candidates must show a willingness to fully and actively support and participate in the Catholic ethos and life of the school.
The desired KS2 Teacher (KS2) will be working in a Year 6 class, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in KS2.
This is an average size Primary school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care.
To be considered for the position of KS2 Teacher (KS2), you will:-
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have experience teaching primary education at KS2 level
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
• KS2 SATs experience would be advantageous
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
Qualified Teacher Status.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:-
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a qualified KS2 Teacher (KS2) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org by submitting a CV or an email with your contact details expressing your interest.
For other roles in the area, or for questions regarding this one, please call 0191 267 455 to speak to a member of the Primary Education Team in the Newcastle Branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.