Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teaching Assistant
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 26/11/2020 23:59
£290 - £350 per week
Schools - Support
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply team and to work in a local Primary school in the Blyth area. This is a fixed term supply Teaching Assistant (TA) role, which will commence in January 2021 until the end of the academic year.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
Contract Dates: January 2021– July 2021
Working as part of a dynamic and creative Key Stage 2 team, the Teaching Assistant (TA) will focus on providing 1:1 support to a child with SEMH based within Year 3, as well as some general classroom support and some small group work. This role will be full-time, and working hours will be 08:30 – 15:30, Monday to Friday.
This large primary school is looking for a committed and successful Teaching Assistant (TA) to join their motivated team. The school has effective leadership, a positive and friendly ethos and the local community is highly supportive of the school.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant (TA) position, you will:-
• Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare
• Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant (TA) in a Key Stage 2 environment
• Be experienced in working 1:1 with children with SEND
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
• Ideally have experience delivering Key Stage 2 interventions
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:-
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply:
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant (TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today to email@example.com by submitting a CV or an email with your contact details expressing your interest.
For other roles in the area, or for questions regarding this one, please call 0191 267 455 to speak to a member of the Primary Education Team in the Newcastle Branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
This job is closed for applications.