Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£290 - £350 per week
Schools - Support
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Nursery Nurse to work in a local Nursery in the Prudhoe area. This is a full-time Nursery Nurse role, which will commence in January on a long-term basis. Working hours will be 8:00 – 18:00 or 07:30 – 17:30, 3-4 days per week.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Level 2 or 3 qualification in Childcare.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative Early Years team, the successful Nursery Nurse will focus on providing general support with children aged 0 – 5 years.
This smaller than average Nursery is looking for a committed and successful Nursery Nurse to join their motivated team. The Nursery has effective leadership, a positive and friendly ethos and the local community is highly supportive of the school.
To be considered for the Nursery Nurse position, you will:-
• Hold a minimum of a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in Childcare
• Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in an Early Years environment
• Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
• Have experience supporting children on a 1:1 basis
• Willing to carry out personal care duties (i.e. nappy changing)
• Have a patient and caring nature
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:-
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a qualified Nursery Nurse who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org by submitting a CV or an email with your contact details expressing your interest.
For other roles in the area, or for questions regarding this one, please call 0191 267 455 to speak to a member of the Primary Education Team in the Newcastle Branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.