3 x Teachers - Oak Learning Trust - John F Kennedy Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/11/2020 12:00
Schools - Teaching
Oak Learning Trust - John F Kennedy Primary School
Oak Learning Trust
c/o George Washington Primary School
Well Bank Road
Tel: 0191 4906453
Executive Head Teacher: Dr Ailsa M Taylor
Head of School John F Kennedy: Ms Victoria Mellor
Class teacher at JFK Primary School - Temporary MPS (to start as soon as possible) x 3 posts
The CEO and Trust Board of Oak Learning Trust seek to recruit three inspirational teachers to join our trust. These roles will be deployed at John F Kennedy Primary School. Although based at one school, this appointment is to Oak Learning Trust and movement between Trust schools may be expected. This an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop their own teaching in a supportive and aspirational environment.
You will be:
• An outstanding teacher able to communicate your passion for learning
• Confident and effective in the use of assessment to promote and accelerate pupil progress
• Friendly, flexible, outgoing and a good team player
• Able to create a stimulating learning environment that supports and celebrates learning
• Creative, energetic, enthusiastic and able to reflect effectively on your own practice
• An excellent communicator able to work successfully with a wide range of stakeholders and partners
• Clear about your own educational vision and ambitious to achieve this
• Able to enliven the curriculum through innovative ideas and a range of pedagogical approaches
We are looking for someone who:
• Has high expectations of themselves and the children they teach
• Has an innovative and creative approach to the curriculum that ensures pupil engagement
• Has outstanding classroom management creating a positive learning environment in which children can succeed
• Uses high quality assessment to plan lessons and accelerate pupil progress
• Is able to contribute to wider school life
We can offer you:
• Great children who are keen to learn and develop their school
• Friendly, supportive colleagues who are motivated to develop their school and work well together
• An excellent CPD programme linked to your needs
• Supportive governors and trustees who are keen to further improve our schools
• An excellent physical learning environment
• A unique opportunity to develop your career in a forward-looking trust.
Closing date: 23rd November 2020 (noon)
Interviews: 27th November
Interviews will be conducted by video conference.
Job description, person specification and application forms are available online at www.jfkprimary.co.uk.
Please return completed forms to Janine Mackintosh, Office Manager, JFK Primary School, Station Road, NE38 7AR.
These posts are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Oak Learning Trust safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board procedures.
This job is closed for applications.