Lecturer - English and Maths
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/11/2020 00:00
A starting salary of £24,982 (rising to £27,741)
Schools - Teaching
Northumberland Adult Learning Service - Morpeth
Lecturer in English and Maths - Full Time
We are looking for an experienced lecturer to expand our team to deliver a range of English and Maths courses including Functional skills and GCSEs
The successful candidate will be required to:
- To participate in the planning and development of programmes and to carry out teaching and learning activities across the County
- To deliver good or outstanding teaching and learning, using innovative methods including; e-learning and taking into account the needs of individual learners and support them to achieve their goals.
- To plan for and deliver additional learning support, personalised learning, to adjust teaching strategies to deal with individual learner needs.
- To implement assessment procedures that review and assess formative and summative progress of the learner
- Conduct regular progress reviews with the learner and where appropriate with employers.
- To prepare learners for examination or assessment.
- To prepare for internal and external quality assurance, with attendance at associated standardisation meetings
For further details please see attached job description here
We are offering:
- A starting salary of £24,982 (rising to £27,741)
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (or other pension scheme)
- A wide range of staff benefits including a competitive annual leave provision
For guidance on completing your application and for information about our Equality and Diversity principles, please click here.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to attend an interview please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications will be midnight on 22nd November 2020
This job is closed for applications.