Lecturer in Digital (Sessional)
Casual / Seasonal / Bank / Permanently Variable hours
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 22/11/2020 23:59
£24,982 - £27,741 (prorata)
"The Fuse Media Centre, Prudhoe"
Lecturer in Digital - Sessional
We are looking for an experienced lecturer to expand our team to deliver a range of IT Digital courses
The successful candidate will be required to:
- To participate in the planning and development of programmes and to carry out teaching and learning activities across the County
- To deliver good or outstanding teaching and learning, using innovative methods including; e-learning and taking into account the needs of individual learners and support them to achieve their goals.
- To plan for and deliver additional learning support, personalised learning, to adjust teaching strategies to deal with individual learner needs.
- To implement assessment procedures that review and assess formative and summative progress of the learner
- Conduct regular progress reviews with the learner and where appropriate with employers.
- To prepare learners for examination or assessment.
- To prepare for internal and external quality assurance, with attendance at associated standardisation meetings
For further details please see attached job description
We are offering:
- A salary of £24,982 (rising to £27,741) prorata
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (or other pension scheme)
- A wide range of staff benefits including a competitive annual leave provision
For guidance on completing your application and for information about our Equality and Diversity principles, please see attached guidance.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to attend an interview please email email@example.com
Closing date for applications will be midnight on 22nd November 2020
This job is closed for applications.