Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Schools - Support
Salary: Band 4
The Governors of Greenhead C of E Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills to join our friendly and inclusive team. The post is a full time, permanent contract.
We are looking for someone who:
• Can ensure the effective management of the school office
• Works well as part of a team and has a sense of humour
• Is determined to make a difference to the school community on its journey towards outstanding
• Can be flexible
• Well-behaved, enthusiastic children
• Supportive parents and governors
• A friendly, compassionate and collaborative staff team
The successful candidate will:
• Have excellent written and spoken communication, IT and organisation skills
• Have a good eye for detail, the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and on your own initiative and manage competing priorities
• Be solution focused
• have a desire to be involved in school life
We offer a great working environment with friendly staff, parents and children.
Closing Date: Friday, 27th November 2020
Interviews: Thursday 3rd December 2020
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
Due to Covid-19 and the current Lockdown, there will be the opportunity given to host the interviews online. This will preferably be undertaken using Zoom. However, if there are any issues with accessing this technology we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements prior to the interviews.
Greenhead C of E Primary School is an equal opportunities employer; committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be appointed subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks including an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service. Please note that if you are selected for interview, we will require sight of your references prior to the interview date.