Teacher - Fell Dyke Community Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/11/2020 12:00
Temporary - Linked to Maternity Leave - MPS 1 - UPS 3 £25,714 - £41,604 per annum
Hours per week:
Schools - Teaching
Fell Dyke Community Primary School
Required for Feburary 2021
The Head Teacher and Governors are looking to appoint a highly motivated teacher to join our rapidly improving, forward-thinking school.
We are looking for:
• Creative and enthusiastic teachers, who are prepared to bring ideas and work closely with the whole school community to bring them into action.
• Committed practitioners who are passionate about developing children and improving the ways in which they learn.
• Someone who can contribute immediately to raising standards of achievement in either KS1 so that all children achieve their full potential.
• Practitioners who have up-to-date knowledge and experience of the curriculum and what makes an outstanding practitioner.
• An ambitious practitioner who is invested in their own professional development.
• Someone who can work in partnership with children, staff, parents and Governors to realise our shared vision.
• Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn and enjoy school.
• The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of our pupils and to our school.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to enable you to progress in the teaching profession.
• A talented and friendly staff committed to teamwork.
If successful you will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure.
Visits to the school are welcome by prior appointment on, Tuesday 17th November 2020 4pm, Thursday 19th November 2020 4pm, Friday 20th November 2020 10am, these will be subject to Covid-19 Regulations in place at this time.
Please telephone the school office on 0191 433 4111 to arrange an appointment.
Application formsand further information is available from the school website www.felldykeprimaryschool.org
Closing Date 12 Noon, Monday 23rd November 2020
Shortlisting to take place 24th November 2020
Interview Dates Tuesday 15th and Wednesday 16th December 2020
This job is closed for applications.