Class Teacher 1.0 FTE (1 year Temporary Maternity Cover) - Saltburn Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/11/2020 12:00
£25,714 - £41,604 per annum
Schools - Teaching
Saltburn Primary School - Saltburn Learning Campus
Saltburn Learning Campus
Marske Mill Lane, Saltburn-by-Sea, North Yorkshire, TS12 1HJ,
Tel 01287 621010, Email email@example.com
Saltburn Primary School
Required for January 2021
Are you a talented classroom practitioner who can make the difference for children within our school?
• Have a passion and belief that all children can achieve whatever their needs, abilities and circumstances?
• Have consistent high-quality teaching skills and excellent subject knowledge to secure rapid learner progress?
• Have the commitment to work in partnership with all pupils, staff, parents, governors and the wider community?
• Have the willingness to teach across the primary age range?
Saltburn Primary is a large school that is federated with Huntcliff Secondary School on a joint learning campus. Our most recent Ofsted inspection May 2018 identified our school as ‘good’ and noted “this is a wonderfully inviting school where pupils are celebrated for their own individuality”. This post will be to teach a Year 5 class for two terms and then there will be opportunity to teach in another year group for the autumn term.
What we can offer:
• Enthusiastic and inquisitive children who want to learn.
• Supportive parents who want their children to achieve.
• Quality training and professional development.
• A forward thinking, committed and skilled team of professionals to learn alongside.
• A warm, collegiate and supportive environment in which to develop your career.
• A supportive, forward thinking Governing Body.
To apply please contact Mrs Emmerson via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (01287) 621010 for an application pack.
Saltburn Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Saltburn Primary School are in the process of converting to become an Academy and joining the Vision Academy Learning Trust with a proposed transfer date of 1st January 2021.
Closing Date for application: Tuesday 24th November 2020
Interviews: w/c Monday 30th November 2020
This job is closed for applications.