Casual / Seasonal / Bank / Permanently Variable hours
As and when required
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/11/2020 09:00
£25.69/hour (QTS or equivalent) £15.41/hour (None QTS)
Schools - Teaching
Newcastle upon Tyne
Walbottle Academy is an inclusive school which is committed to the all-round achievement of each individual student. We strive to provide an educational experience which focuses upon academic success, enjoyment and participation and engenders a sense of community and belonging.
In September 2020 we academised and joined the NET family of schools. This is an exciting time for our academy, and we seek to appoint staff as 1:1 tutors in mathematics and English who share our passion and vision for our young people and want to be part of our journey.
We constantly focus on standards as we understand outcomes are paramount. Our decision making is driven entirely by what is best for children. By doing this we enhance the life chances of the children and young people in our care.
The 10 values which underpin our vision:
1. We care passionately about the education and welfare of young people
2. We believe that all young people, irrespective of background or ability will be successful in our Trust
3. We are not and will never be selective. We believe that local schools are for all children
4. We are always inclusive. Our mechanisms to support the most vulnerable child to succeed and overcome barriers to learning are a key aspect of our work
5. Our approach to education recognises that outcomes are paramount and also allows children to gain experiences and values which prepare them fully for life in modern Britain. This includes workplace skills and appropriate advice for future progression
6. We have high expectations of behaviour
7. We adopt the local authority admissions protocol and work closely with them
8. We would always wish to act in such a way that has a positive effect on a neighbouring school or community. We care passionately about children in all schools, not just our own
9. That all employees act with integrity and embrace the value that ‘we are the Trust’
10. We work regionally and nationally to develop approaches to MAT improvement that influence the wider school-led system
Please return completed application forms to wba: email@example.com
For further information contact Sophie Martin on telephone number 0191 2678221 Ex 292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Walbottle Academy is committed to Safer Recruitment. Pre-Employment Checks will be undertaken prior to appointments being confirmed. Positions are subject to Enhanced DBS Checks. We expect all adults who work in our academy to share our commitment to Safeguarding and the Health and Well-Being of our Students.
This job is closed for applications.