Teaching Assistant Level 2 – Broomhill First School
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/11/2020 12:00
Schools - Support
Broomhill First School
The Governors of this happy and successful school are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic Teaching Assistant, to join our friendly and dedicated team.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is enthusiastic, adaptable and resilient
• Has a good standard of literacy and numeracy
• Has experience of providing classroom support in maths and English in KS1 and/or KS2, including a good understanding of how early reading is taught
• Has knowledge and experience of supporting children with a range of SEND, including delivering interventions
• Has very high expectations of pupil behaviour and achievement
• Has an interest in encouraging children’s physical activity throughout the school day, particularly at playtimes
• Enjoys working as part of a team.
This post will start asap, subject to satisfactory checks and clearances. It is a fixed term contract, term-time only, until 31st August, although there is a possibility for it to become a permanent position. It is a variable hours contract between 10 and 25 hours per week, initially starting on 21.25 hours per week (Monday to Friday 8.45am – 1.15pm, with 15 mins morning break).
Broomhill First School is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
An application pack, including an application form, is available to download below.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post and/or by e-mail, no later than midday on Monday 23rd November 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be informed no later than Friday 27th November.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
School Name: Broomhill First School
Full address: Station Road
Postcode: NE65 9UT
Tel.: 01670 760339
Website address: www.broomhill.northumberland.sch.uk/site
This job is closed for applications.