Class Teacher - St Joseph's RC Primary School Highfield
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Fixed Term to 31st May 2021 linked to Covid-19 Restricted Class sizes Part-time approximately 5.34 sessions per week MPS1 - UPS 3 £25,714 - £41,604 per annum paid pro rata to part-time hours
Schools - Teaching
St Joseph's RC Primary School Highfield
The governors of St. Joseph’s RC Primary School, Highfield are looking for an inspirational teacher to join our hard-working team. While the post is initially for Year 3 /4, the candidate should be willing and able to teach across the primary age range.
Although this post is part-time in the first instance, it would be desirable if the successful candidate could be flexible to work additional hours, up to full time should recovery curriculum funding becomes available
We are looking for:
• a teacher who supports our Catholic ethos.
• a consistently good to outstanding teacher who is creative and innovative in his / her approach to teaching and learning
• an excellent grasp of the KS2 curriculum and assessment.
• an ability to equip pupils with the basic skills and attitudes, which they need to thrive
• an inclusive attitude and approach with very high expectations of achievements and behaviour
• a kind, caring, hard-working and committed member of our team.
What can we offer our staff?
• a happy, loving, fully inclusive Catholic community
• enthusiastic, caring and well-behaved children who feel 100% happy and safe (parental and pupil questionnaire)
• a small school family ethos within a large, shared building with superb facilities.
• the opportunity to develop and full access to CPD
• Full support for an NQT, if appointed.
If successful you will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure.
An application pack, including the necessary CES application form is available by email Highfieldstjosephs@gateshead.gov.uk
Please return your form by email to Highfieldstjosephs@gateshead.gov.uk
Closing Date 12 noon Wednesday November 25th
Interviews will be held Monday 7th December, these will be subject to Covid-19 regulations in place at this time