Headteacher - Bowesfield Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 27/11/2020 12:00
(£59,581 - £68,347)
Schools - Teaching
Group 2 ISR L15 – L21a (£59,581 - £68,347)
The Governing Body of Bowesfield Primary School are seeking to appoint a Headteacher who is an aspirational, focused and approachable leader who is committed to achievement for all. The successful candidate will show confident leadership and management abilities to inspire and motivate others and will be someone who can think strategically about the future.
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
• has a proven track record of effective leadership;
• has a passion for teaching and learning, the ability to motivate staff and pupils and has the ambition to continue driving our school’s success in all areas;
• has the ability to drive robust school self-evaluation processes and to implement clear and timely strategic plans;
• understands and values the contribution of families to the school community and the contribution of the school to the wider community.
We can offer you:
• a dedicated and motivated whole-school team who are strongly committed to our school and passionate about children’s learning and well-being;
• Rights Respecting pupils who are friendly and motivated and have a passion for learning;
• a diverse, multi-national community that is committed to achieving the best outcomes for children;
• a fully supportive and active Governing Body;
• supportive families who are actively involved in school life and who respect the work we do.
Visits to Bowesfield Primary School are welcome and can be arranged through Tanya Richardson, School Business Manager on Tel: (01642) 601890.
For an informal discussion please contact Gill McCleave, Senior Adviser (0-11) on Tel: (01642) 528824.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure.
Application packs are available to download and also from www.stockton.gov.uk/job-vacancies, alternatively you can contact Xentrall Recruitment Services, Tel: (01642) 526992 or email email@example.com
Completed applications to be emailed to Recruitment.
Shortlisting: 8th December 2020
Interviews: 6th & 7th January 2021
Bowesfield Primary School, Northcote Street, Stockton on Tees, TS18 3JB
Tel: (01642) 601890 www.bowesfieldprimary.org.uk
Current NOR: 237 FT pupils + 52 place Nursery
This job is closed for applications.