L3 Teaching Assistant - Holy Trinity Rosehill CofE Primary School
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Hours per week:
16 hours per week
Schools - Support
SCP 14 – 17 £8,584.61- £9,109.43
2 posts 16 hours each post Term Time only + 5 PDDays (pro rata)
To start Monday 4th January 2021
Temporary Fixed Term Contract until 31.08.2021 in the first instance.
Our Governing Body wish to appoint two enthusiastic primary teaching assistants. A passion for working with children in Early Years and Key Stage One would be welcomed.
Holy Trinity Rosehill CofE Primary School is committed to providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice. Our school is fully committed to an inclusive approach to learning and places our children at the centre of everything we do.
We are looking for two teaching assistants who:
• Enjoy working with children and do all that they can to ensure children flourish
• Demonstrate high expectations of our children and what they can do
• Can work alongside colleagues in school to provide the best possible learning experiences
• Have a positive outlook and are flexible with the daily demands of life in our busy school
• Like to have fun and ensure the well-being of our children is the highest priority
• Can support the distinctive ethos of our ‘outstanding’ Church of England School.
In return we can offer you:
• Enthusiastic and happy children who enjoy learning
• Hardworking, committed and friendly staff who are fully supportive of the school ethos.
• A supportive and fully committed Governing Body.
• A firm commitment to your continuing professional development.
Visits to school are welcomed by arrangement with the Head Teacher, Mrs Andrea Swift
Please contact the school on 01642 581239.
Our school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Application forms are available to download or can be obtained by emailing our school email@example.com
Completed application forms must be submitted to the school by the closing date.
Shortlisting: Wednesday 2nd December 2020
Interview date: Wednesday 9th December 2020
Holy Trinity Rosehill CofE (VA) Primary School
Upsall Grove, Fairfield, Stockton, TS19 7QU