DBS728/20 Midday supervisor - Forest Hall Primary School
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 27/11/2020 23:59
£15,428.74 - £15,771.60 pa pro rata
Schools - Support
Forest Hall Primary School, Delaval Road, Forest Hall, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE12 9BA
The Governors of Forest Hall Primary School are looking to recruit an additional midday supervisor to join our lunchtime team in supervising a class bubble. The post is fixed term, until the end of the financial year but likely to be extended to the end of the school year.
The post is for a Level 2 midday supervisor working term time only over 195 days per academic year, 10 hours per week.
The role includes:
• Supervising children in the dining hall / classroom, playground and around the school site over lunchtime.
• Cleaning up spillages in the dining hall / classroom when they occur
• Maintaining good order and discipline over the lunchtime period
• Dealing with accidents, incidents and minor first aid in accordance with school guidance
• Organising suitable playtime activities/games if needed
• Other duties appropriate to the nature, level and grade of the post
Full training will be given, including first aid, but experience of working with children of primary school age would be an advantage.
Application packs are available from
Forest Hall Primary school,
Forest Hall Newcastle-upon-Tyne
marked FAO Mrs M Le Hossin, on receipt of an A4 SAE.
Applications may be returned by post or electronically to Ms C Parker, Headteacher, at the above address.
Closing date for applications 27th November 2020.
Forest Hall Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
This job is closed for applications.