Please See Advert Text
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Grade H (SCP14-17), £19,851 - £21,065 per annum
Hours per week:
37 hours. Term time only + 5 days
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Stockton on Tees
Bader Primary School is a larger than average Primary school based in Thornaby. With pupils aged between 2 and 11. The school has strong links to the World War 2 fighter pilot, Sir Douglas Bader, from whom we take our name. The school is built on the site of the former Thornaby airfield. Our vision at Bader is to develop happy, respectful and aspirational learners who develop their determination to succeed through excellence and our school motto of 'Aiming High'. Bader Primary School is part of The 1590 Trust which is made up of 5 Stockton Schools.
The Trust is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and adaptable School Administrator to work as part of a busy school office based at Bader Primary School. If you have the skills and experience we would welcome your application.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to work independently, prioritise effectively and manage multiple tasks whilst working in a busy office
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills - Have excellent organisational skills and a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Be patient, hard-working, and able to relate well to children
- Run the school office - Overseeing facilities, Wellbeing & Risk Assessment
- Update and maintain school administration and information systems e.g. SIMS.
- Liaise with Trust support services
- HR administration
If you would like to work in a popular and very successful Trust then please see our website to download an application pack www.conyers.org.uk application forms to be submitted to email@example.com by 12 noon on the closing date.
Conyers School, Green Lane, Yarm, TS15 9ET. Tel: 01642 783253 Feedback will only be given to shortlisted candidates.