DBS729/20 Lead Practitioner - Research and development - Beacon Hill School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£43,251.00 - £47,735.00 pa
Schools - Teaching
Beacon Hill School, Rising Sun Cottages, Wallsend, NE28 9JW
Beacon Hill School are looking to appoint a skilled and experienced Lead Practitioner with drive, enthusiasm and resilience to join our successful and supportive teaching team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate.
• Knowledge and understanding of the needs of pupils with PMLD
• The ability to support the raising of standards of these pupils through curriculum development, rigorous professional review and development
• The ability to keep accurate records and use data from these records to analyse trends and improve quality of teaching
• The ability to work as a member of a team with educational and other professionals, both from within and outside the school
• Be committed to improving the provision offered to our students through rigorous professional self-review and development
• Is resilient and able to focus on finding solutions to the issues and problems experienced in any school.
Application forms/further details available from/return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications 30th November 2020.
Beacon Hill School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.